The importance of Public Liability
As a small business owner you have a responsibility to third parties - customers, employees, suppliers and the community; and third party property. If you are held accountable for grievances, this can negatively impact your reputation and finances.
Allianz offers you a choice of cover options
Allianz has created a range of Public Liability solutions that offer choice and are easy to understand, and allow you to select the cover that is right for you. These options include Products Liability, which is often included when purchasing Public Liability cover and may be available in all Packs except the Office Pack.
Allianz offers you the option of $5 Million, $10 Million or $20 Million Limit of Indemnity within our Public and Products Liability cover. This cover aims to protect you for amounts which you are liable to pay for personal injury and property damage to third parties in connection with your business.
What is covered
You select the Limit of Indemnity cover that you need for your business which covers you in the event that you become legally liable to pay compensation for personal injury and/or property damage. Coverage can be provided if it occurs within Australia, and overseas in certain circumstances, as a result of an occurrence in connection with your business.
Small business Rented Villa owners have a responsibility to third parties - customers, suppliers and the community; and third party property. Being held accountable for grievances can negatively impact your reputation and finances. That's why liability cover is mandatory for Villa owners.
Allianz Public Liability Insurance Covered ;Indemnity against all sums which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay as damage in respect of:
- Accidental bodily injury (including death or disease) to any person
- Accidental loss or damage to property.
- Car Park Clause (Including Theft & Losses) max. USD 25,000.00 aggregate with deductible 10% of claim, min. USD 500.00)
- Inkeeper’s Liability Clause (Max. USD 10,000.00)
- Cross Liability Clause (Max. USD 10,000.00 aggregate)
- Fire & Explosion Clause
- First Aid Treatment Clause
- Food and Drinks Poisoning Clause
- Guests and Visitors Personal Effect Clause (Sub limit USD 5,000.00 a.o.a./aggregate)
- Indemnity to Directors/Executives Clause (In case of negligence)
- Indemnity to Principals Clause (In case of negligence)
- Neon lights and Advertising Sign Clause
Allianz Care Call Center 1500136
Our Officer will assist you with Claim Form and Documents required for filing a claim.
Also can contact professional Agent Joko Suhendro at 0815 1012 1341